Saturday, March 9, 2013

"...you complete me" Product Review: Vega One Bar

Seriously... SERIOUSLY
I know my judgement may be a bit skewed as I haven't eaten any junk in months... no sugar, not even sugary fruits... but eating this bar was like heaven exploded... in my mouth...
I tried the chocolate cherry one the other day and thought it was OK, but not worth the hype I have been hearing about them. Then today after yoga I had the double chocolate one and it felt like my birthday.
These bars have all the nutrition you would receive in one serving of the VEGA ONE, plus they are covered in a thin layer of chocolate. Here is the info straight from the product description:

Everything you love about Vega One Nutritional Shake—now in the first ever, all-in-one nutrition bar. Vega One Nutrition Bar redefines what you’ve come to expect from a standard bar into a powerhouse of clean, plant-based nutrition. Featuring 15 grams of complete protein, 6 grams of fiber, and 1.5 grams of Omega-3, Vega One Bar helps cover your key nutrient bases with a unique, balanced combination of essential vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, a full serving of greens, plus 1 billion dairy-free probiotics per bar.

At 13-14 grams of sugar these bars are still a little higher in sugar than I am allowed to have on my diet but I think maybe a once a week bar as a meal will probably be ok, at least until I start cutting. I haven't tried the chocolate almond one yet, but for now double chocolate has my vote.
These aren't in stores yet, the are SUPER new, but you can order them online from Veganproteins.com

3 comments:

  1. First of all i would like to thank you for the great and informative entry. I has to admit that I have never heard about this information I have noticed many new facts for me. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful and attractive information and I will be waiting for other interesting posts from you in the nearest future. Keep it up.vega one protein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Thanks for your great post, there are much nice information that I am sure a huge number of guys and gals don’t know<a href="https://www.vitasave.ca/vega-one-bar-single-chocolate-cherry-almond-ve18032.html>Vega One Bar</a>

    ReplyDelete