Sunday, July 10, 2011

Meet The Challengers

Alright, time to get this show on the road... I had a lot of people express interest but only 10 of you sacked up and sent in photos. The end date for the challenge is September 3rd, so we still have plenty of time. I have to start off by saying that I think you all have adorable tummies! I never knew there could be so many belly personalities and I would love them all. I am posting a video at the end that someone shared with me. It is a great core exercise and should point you in the right direction as far as workout ideas. I will continue to share more stuff with you as I find it.
Without further ado... The Challengers!
I am assigning numbers, as some people wished to remain anonymous... Obviously you will all know which one is me so I am going first...

1













2











3













4













5













6













7










8













9













10













Here is the video shared with me by the lovely Candace Puopolo. If you don't have dumbbells or are not yet ready to use weights you could do this with no weight or improvise with household items ;)


1 comment:

  1. I love this!! Can't wait to see how it all plays out :)

    ReplyDelete