Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Let's get inspired!

On saturday, this weekend, the Washington State Natural Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Championships will be presented at the Moore Theater in Downtown Seattle. Who wants to go see it with me and get inspired to get ripped? I am going at 5ish...










































In other news... I don't know why, but whenever I have to take a break from my regular work out routine it is so so hard to get back on track. It is like I get used to having the extra hour-2 hours back in my day and then when it is time to put it back into my fitness routine I feel like I don't have the time. Anyhow I did a great Arm and Shoulder workout today and I am gonna shoot for yoga tomorrow... GO ANKLE! I have been riding my bike a few miles the last couple of days and am attempting to get a little time in skateboarding on flat ground each day so that I can re-strengthen my ankle. It isn't quite ready to go balls out (hmmm, what is the female equivalent to this?) I have to be very careful with it, but I am able to use it which is AWESOME!
Also I found this good core exercise for all my 6 pack challengers...

1 comment:

  1. Was such an awesome showing! Great to hang with you again as well :)

    ReplyDelete